Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Names are A-Changin'.

"WHY DID YOU CHANGE HER NAME?!" Abbey demanded.
Melanie had changed Julie's name to Julia,
personally, I like it.
"I thought Julia fit her personality, it sounds more distinguished." Melanie replied.
"YEAH BECAUSE SHE'S SO DISTINGUISHED" Abbey shot back.
"Dude, I can hear you." Julia said, she was writing 'Julia' on all of her books and paper.
"Julie, I mean, Julia, do you like your new name." Abbey asked, she had venom in her voice when she said 'Julia.'
"Yup. It's a fresh start, which is what I need." Julia sighed.
"Great. Now her name is changed, she's going to probably tell us she has a twin or something." Jess predicted.
Everyone laughed, Julia even cracked a smile, but not an amused smile more like a 'I-know-something-you-all-don't' smile.
"I do" She said quietly.
Everyone went dead silent.
"W-w-what?" Melanie asked.
"I have a twin, her name is Julie." Julia replied in a matter-of-factly tone.
"The one who goes to AGPPA?" I had to ask.
"Yup. We have a lot in common, we even have the same birthmark!" Julia said, showing everyone the birthmark on her elbow.
"Cool" Cindie smiled.
"Thanks, Cyn darlin'." Julia replied.
"Well since we are all talking about changes.. I think it's time Jess and I told you all" Marisol spoke up.
Everyone looked at her.
Marisol turned to Jess and Jess spoke;
"We no longer have our blog."
"WHAT?!" Callie and Molly blurted.
"We gave it to Prudence's friends, Sonny and Kenna." Jess and Marisol smiled.
"Oh.... I WANT TO READ IT!" Callie yelled, running to the laptop.
"CALLIE! CALM DOWN." Molly scolded.
"Fine." Callie did as she was told and opened a new window and opened 'Sonny and Kenna; The Blog.'
Prudence walked over and read it out loud (if you want to read the first post,
clickhereclickhereclickhere!)

"I wonder if WE will be that family Sonny talked about, the one that found her family." Marisol wondered.
"I hope." Melanie smiled, then told us all to go to bed.

<3Chrissa

3 comments:

  1. isnt it crazy that Julie and Julia are twins now! I would have never expected it! They like never talked to each other and then they find out there TWINS! lol I was so shocked when I found out!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Julia: awww! Thanks! Your the bestest friend/twin in the world too!

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissa Tell Julia I said Hi and My Julie says Hi to her two. Well I think you are hilarious. Anyways bye.

    ReplyDelete