Monday, November 29, 2010

Not Ready

-Continued From Last Post-

"Charity?" I looked at her incredulously.

Who was this Charity chick and WHY did Abbey think she could replace Abbey?

"Yeah. Her name is Charity Eastman." Abbey said looking at me.

"What does she look like?" I asked.
"Like me, except a bit less curly hair." Abbey smiled.
"Oh, have you told anyone?"
"No."
"Do you want me to?"
"No."
"Oh." I said, this conversation was growing increasingly awkward.
"So, your going on December 14th..." I sighed.
She nodded.
"I see." I tried to sound like I wasn't about to cry.
"Chris-" She started but it was too late.

I was already in my room sobbing.

Abbey can't leave me.
Not me.
Not Mel.
Not Prudence.
Not us.


<3Chrissa

2 comments:

  1. aww I feel so sorry for your Family!!! Abbey will Definately be missed!! :(

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say that maybe her family could have Christmas , on Christmas, and your family, at that point INCLUDING Abbey, could have Christmas on December twelth. That way Abbey can have a Christmas with her real family, and her 'at heart' family!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete