Friday, November 19, 2010

You Can Say "Sabotage"

"MAT-RISSA: The cutest couple at AGPPA" Sonali predicted.
"What are you, like seven?" I asked, annoyed.
"Actually, I'm six" Sonali joked.
I rolled my eyes.
"What about Prudence and Nathan?" I asked.

Prudence, who just so happened to be in the room, immediately ran out of the room with Abbey following close behind.

"I wonder what's her problem." Sonali wondered.
"Same here."

There was an awkward silence.

The alarm buzzed.
"OH MY GOSH! WE HAVE TO GET TO SCHOOL!" I yelled as Sonali and I ran out into the morning sunlight.

At school, I took my normal seat next to Matt in Social Studies.
"Hey Matt!" I greeted.
"Hullo, Christine." He smiled.

'It's so cute that he thinks that's my real name' I thought.

"How have you been?" I asked.
"Good, actually, but I still miss me mates back in London." He said.
"Wow, I can listen to you talk all day" I thought.
"What?" He had a puzzled look on his face.
"DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!" I asked in terror.
"Yeah.. But thanks, I think your accent is adorable." He smiled.

Before I could reply, or more obviously, faint, Mr. Dobson walked in;
"Hello Class!" He greeted.
There were a scatter of "Hey!" or "What's up, Mr. D?!" or even "HI"'s


After class, Matt and I walked and he said;
"Then me mum just said 'oh no you didn't!'" We both laughed hysterically.
Then a monster came in between us.

"HEYYYY there, Matt!" She greeted.

She was Beth Landers, and she was perfect.

"Hi Beth." He smiled.
She then turned to me,
"Oh Chrissa! Hey! I didn't see ya there." she turned back to Matt.
"No 'cause you can never see anything out of those teeny eyes." I muttered and Matt seemed to chuckle.
"What?" She asked.
"Nothing." I muttered again.
"I thought so, well Matt, do you want to come on a walk with me around the school?" She asked, trying to flirt with him.
"Uhh, sure. I s'pose." He said.
"YAY! Bye Chrissa" She hissed as she walked away with him on her arm.

"Ugh." I groaned then said;
"She took him faster than you can say sabotage."
Abbey seemed to pop up in my head and yell
"YAY, CHRISSA! YOU FINALLY QUOTED TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well she did take him faster than you can say it
[and also to quote miss swift]

she underestimated just who she was stealing from.

<3Chrissa

2 comments:

  1. Ohh! Getting alittle frisky! That sounds just like AleXIS! Julie told me all about Alexis and she sounds just like her. How dare them 2 trying to steal your guy's mans! haha lol

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, the next time she tries to get in between you two, flirt with Matt better! Also, it may help to be slightly less peppy than her, that usualy makes guys think the peppy girl is wacked-up-in-the-head!!! :)

    ReplyDelete