Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Blues

"UGH!" I shouted as I threw down the Halloween magazine I was browsing through.

I don't want to go out Trick-or-Treating or anything like that, it's just..
We haven't even decorated our house for Halloween.

Marisol would disagree with me and say "Chrissa, that is NOT true. We have the pumpkin!"

Yes, because a small little pumpkin is totally festive.


NOT.

Sonali is no help at all either, she always just sighs and says "Chris, it's just a holdiay. It's not even anything important, like Christmas or Easter. Hon, to be honest, Arbor Day is more important than Halloween."

A holdiay that is about TREES is more important then HALLOWEEN?!
Yeah, right.

Callie and Cindie aren't any help either, they just have spent the day watching old Disney Movies. Earlier I walked in on them watching 'Mary Poppins' I stared from them to the screen and back to them and exclaimed "Why are you watching this movie?! It's not even scary!" Callie scoffed and replied "What's scary is that we didn't think about this LAST year." Cindie nodded in agreement and reached for more popcorn.

You'd think Abbey and Prudence would help me because they are going to Hayley Madison's Halloween Party toight, but no such luck. "I'm sorry Chrissa My Dear." Abbey said. "We'd love to help but we have to focus on the party." Prudence finished, then they walked away. Julie and Molly don't help either because they are attending the same party.

It seems like the ONLY person who would be willing to help me is Jess.
Will she?
Maybe. I just have to ask her, which is what I'm doing in a few after I publish this post.

Wish me luck.
I'm going to need it..

<3Chrissa

5 comments: