Saturday, November 13, 2010

Screaming and Skipping

I sat in Art class on Friday, sighed and started drawing a blond haired, blue eyed girl with a big head. "Hmm. I should make her yell at people." I muttered to myself and did so.

After I finished drawing, the inspiration for the drawing saw it. Her name is Tatiana Baldwin and I really wish I could hit her.

I. Hate. Her. That. Much.

She gaped at me and said "CHRISSA! Why did you have to use your suckish drawing skills to draw ME?"
I glared at her and said "Because you have the biggest head in the world, and if ANYONE in this conversation has "Suckish" drawing skills, it's you. I mean, HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN THIS CLASS?!"
"My daddy." She told me like it was common knowledge, then pushed me off of my chair.

That sent me off the deep end.

"JERK."
"FREAK."
"OH WOW, YOU'RE SO CREATIVE."
"Really?"
"NO." I yelled and ran out of the class.
"CHRISSA MAXWELL, YOU GET IN THIS CLASS THIS INSTANT OR I AM WRITING YOU UP FOR SKIPPING." Ms. Walker yelled out the door.
"Forget you." I muttered to myself and ran out of school.


Life is just, ughhh...
<3Chrissa

3 comments:

  1. omg! When Julie told me that you ran out of school I was freaking out! lol.
    That Tatiana FREAK is the real Freak! If you want Becca and I will punch her out for you! lol
    You know Rebecca would do it too!

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if you need to get rid of someone, ask Sonali. She'll get rid of anyone that is that mean to anyone! (When I say Sonali, I mean my Sonali, but yours would work just fine!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks(: I'll definately make sure to have Sonali make my next outfit! lol.
    And I dont even know why Nathan and Jake did it! It's so stupid!

    ReplyDelete