Monday, November 15, 2010

New Faces

Maybe things could be getting better;

Why?

In history, (which is my first period) my teacher, Mr. Dobson, announced,
"Class, we have a new student."
Every one's eyes, including my own, immediately dashed to a tall-ish, brown hair that was kind of long boy with light brown eyes.

he. was. gorgeous.

Yes, I, Chrissa Marie-Martha Maxwell, the un-luckiest girl in love, had a crush.

THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.

I looked at Marisol, who knowingly looked at me back.
Was I being that obvious?

My attention flew back to Mr. Dobson and the cute new kid.
"This is Matthew Riden. He just moved here from England."

This kid was PERFECT.

"Anything you would like to tell the class, Mr. Riden?" Mr. Dobson question.
"Yeah, you can call me Matt." He had the most adorable British accent.

'SNAP OUT OF IT CHRISSA. The last thing you need is a boyfriend.' My brain demanded.
'Go for it' my heart seemed to whisper.

Before I could make up my mind on which piece of advice to follow, Matt was told to move to the only available seat, which to my advantage was right next to me.

"'lo" he greeted.
Marisol, who was sitting on the other side of me whispered
"Is that supposed to mean 'hello?'"
I shushed her and smiled at Matt "Hey, welcome to AGPPA." I greeted.
"Thanks, luv." He winked then turned to the front of the class, where Mr. Dobson was writing notes on the Great Depression.

Well, thankfully, MY Depression is over!

Yup, ladies and gentlemen, Chrissa has a crush.

<3Chrissa

4 comments:

  1. omg! I saw him too! He's in my Language arts class! Lol. You 2 would be a PERFECT couple! :)

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Lily has a crush, but she claims "I'm not into boys." I know her, and she is TOTALLY into Tyler McGee. You probably don't know him, he goes to Lily's school!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :"") I'm so proud of you Chrissa!

    ReplyDelete