Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Denial

"Love is all you need, Missa Chrissa." Callie advised, using one of my numerous nicknames. Word had gone out around my house that I was crushing on Matt.

"I'm twelve! I don't know what love is!" I exclaimed, Callie simply just shook her head.
"What?" I was confused.
"Denial, the first step in love" Callie explained and made a heart with her hands.
"Knock it off, Callie." I rolled my eyes and went to my room.
"YOU KNOW YOU LOVE HIM!" Callie's voice followed me.
I flopped down on my bed and grabbed my iPod.

I shuffled it;

"Can't buy me Looooooove"

shuffle

"She loves you, yeah yeah yeah."

shuffle

"Close your eyes, and I'll kiss you. Tommorow I'll miss you. Remember, I'll always be true and then while I'm away I'll write home everyday, and I'll send all my loving to you."

shuffle, I was getting really frustrated.

Then an all too firmiliar piano intro played;

"Martha my dear, you have always been my inspiration, please. be good to me."
The Beatles, [specifically Paul McCartney] sang. I smiled, it was my favorite song!

I plugged it into my iHome and danced around my room.

"Matthew my love, don't forget me. Matthew my dear!" I abruptly stopped the music.

"See, even your iPod knows you love him." Callie smirked at my doorway.



I need to get over him, or do something about my cru- er.... "love" for him.

<3Chrissa

3 comments:

  1. omg! Chrissa has found "Love". lol
    I think you 2 would make a perfect couple! :)

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks(: I guess Casey was right It did work out in the end(:

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what to say... I have a crush, too, but EVERYONE knows I like him! Love is one of the only thing I can't give advice on!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete