Sunday, October 24, 2010

Goodbye....?

"CHRISSA MARIE-MARTHA MAXWELL" Marisol boomed.
Ugh, not that I don't like my name, I love it and all but, when Marisol says it in her best "Motherly Tone", it is PRETTY annoying.
"Coming" I mumbled and fell out of bed. I muttered a few things on the lines of

Seriously? Why am I up at 8:30 in the morning on a SUNDAY?!

When I got down to the kitchen, Marisol was holding a letter.
"What's that?" I asked, eyeing the letter.
"Look for yourself." She advised, sliding the letter across the kitchen counter to me.
"O-o-o-o-ohmygosh."
It said;
"FINAL NOTICE." On the front of the envelope.
"What could this be?" I asked, dreading the worst.
"I couldn't find the courage to open it." Marisol said, her head in her hands.
"Well then I guess I have to, don't I?" I sighed, feeling close to tears.
Marisol nodded.
I breathed heavily "Here goes everything."
I opened the envelope slowly. A crisp white piece of paper was enclosed, I took it out and took a deep breath before reading.

"To whom it may concern;

This is a final notice of Molly Renee McIntire's stay at the Randomly Retro household. Her manager, Annalee Frenches, is coming to collect miss Molly's things and the Superstar on Friday, the 29th of October at 5 o'clock in the afternoon, with or without the Randomly Retro Girls knowing.


Sincerely,

Encore Records."

My heart sank.
"Ohmygosh" Marisol said, bursting into tears. She hates loosing people.
I went to hug her "Mar, we can't let this happen."
"I know, I know." She sobbed into my shoulder.
I patted her back, "Molly's not going anywhere."
Marisol sighed and wiped her tears "I know, we aren't going to let them take her."
"Neither am I" a mysterious voice said.
We both jumped and searched for the voice's owner.
I spotted, none other then Callie Layne Monroe, walking down the stairs, having heard everything we said.
"Aww Callie, I am so sorry" Marisol apologized.
When Callie got closer, for the first time ever, she was crying. I have never seen Callie cry before, so needless to say, I was taken aback. Callie didn't say anything, she just ran to Marisol and me and hugged us.

"Molly won't leave" I re-assured.

And she won't.

<3Chrissa

2 comments:

  1. awww poor Callie!! I hope Molly doesnt leave!! That would be terrible! :(

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly CAN'T go; the world just doesn't work that way! Hide Molly and her stuff and say she moved to Los Angeles when the people come by. It may work! Just make sure she doesn't need to go to the bathroom when they come!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete