Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rain or Rebecca?

"Which One?" Melanie has been asking herself all day, while holding up her Rain shirt, and a picture of Rebecca.

Melanie has been PLEADING her mother for tickets to Rain, which is a tribute to the Beatles, her favorite band, and Mel went last March and LOVED IT. So she believes she "Needs to go"

The only problem is....
She would have to either get Rebecca or the tickets.

Melanie wants to get Becca and has for a long time, but she also "NEEDS" to get the tickets for Rain.

I walked up to Julie, who's only chance at a Best Friend would be Becca and asked her "Which one do you think Mel should get?"
Julie snapped "I DON'T KNOW! She LOVED Rain last time, so she'll love it this time if she goes, BUT I need Becca, and she wants Becca too! But If I say I want her to get Becca that would make me sound greedy....... I DON'T KNOW! GAH!" Julie said and stormed off.

January might come a little faster now, with the big decision to be made and all.


What should we do?
<3Chrissa

2 comments:

  1. well Peronally I think she should get Becca because Melanie had already seen the Rain so She already knows what it's going to be like. so I think she should get Becca

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have have to agree with you there, Elizabeth!!! :)

    ReplyDelete