Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wigging out

"Chrissa, I think you need to see this" Julie said, with her mouth forming a straight line. "......Okay" I hesitated, then got up off of my bed and walked slowly into the main area of Melanie's room, [Mel was at school, and we dolls had all just arrived home.] Julie then opened up her laptop and typed in our YouTube Channel.
"Wait, why are we on YouTube?" I asked, only to be answered with a "SHHHHHHH, YOU'LL SEE!"

Just then, Julie scrolled down to Melanie's American Girl Wish list and I couldn't believe what I saw.

Melanie is going to ask for Felicity.

As in 'NOT EMILY' Felicity,

"Oh my gosh." I gaped. Julie looked up at me from the computer chair "What do you think Molly will say?" She asked, her usually happy chocolate eyes were filled with sorrow for Molly. I thought about it for a second, "I don't know, Molly is pretty unpredictable." I sighed. "Hey Girls! Whatcha doin?" Molly's sing-songy voice filled the room. "....NOTHING!" Julie said while snapping her laptop's screen down. "You sure?" She asked, while coming in the room, with a... new look.
"MOLLY!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Julie screamed when she saw Molly walk in the room with BLOND HAIR. All I could do was stand there and gape at her. "Molly, what did you DO?" I asked, reminding myself a little of Sonali when Cindie gets herself into trouble. "Girls, Girls.. It's just a wig! I know Marisol and Mel would have a spaz attack if I did dye it permanently" Molly said as if it were common knowledge. "OF COURSE THEY WOULD SPAZ, now take that thing off, your kinda creeping me out" Julie pointed at Molly's wig. "NO. Emily sent it to me, along with a card that said,
'Molly,
I have received word from the workers that they are planning the Christmas dolls already, and your sister, Julie, told me that miss Melanie, your owner, is on the fence about getting me, so I might not come exactly on time, but I'm joining your family at one time or another.

LOVE YA!
Emily'

After reading that outloud to us again, Molly realized the meaning of the letter "OH MY! She's not coming for Christmas?" "No, sorry Molly" Julie replied. "Then who is?" Molly asked with her grey eyes filled with rage. "We don't know" Julie and I said in unison. "I'll be right back" Molly said then stomped away.

This can't be good

-Chrissa

2 comments:

  1. We wish they weren't retiring Felicity and Elizabeth. And we are upset for molly too.

    ReplyDelete