Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Deep Depression


-RANT ALERT-

Hey everyone, Chrissa here and I am SO MAD!

Reason 1) Melanie has officially told us dolls that she is CONSIDERING asking for Felicity as a Christmas present.

Reason 2) I. HATE. BULLIES.
Your probably asking why I put that there, I did because SONALI HAS BEEN GETTING PICKED ON, and not just in real life.... No, on YouTube too.
Mel got a comment on her video of her opening Sonali and it was just a plain RUDE comment (that person is blocked now :D) and the last thing they said was...
AND I QUOTE.
"By the way, She is not gorgeous"
END OF QUOTE.
SERIOUSLY!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! SONALI IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE I KNOW, INSIDE AND OUT, and if you say something mean like that about her to my face... Well, I hope you like the hospital, BECAUSE YOU WILL END UP THERE, and I won't just do that if you pick on Sonali, no, if you pick on ANY of my sisters, You'll be sorry.

Sonali found out about the comment and has been depressed about it ever since she read the last letter in 'Gorgeous.'

DEAR WRITER OF THAT MEAN COMMENT;
I HATE YOU.


-Chrissa

1 comment:

  1. POOR SONALI! thats is SO RUDE!!!! good thing you blocked that commenter! how dare she! Sonali is GORGEOUS!!!! apparently that person doesnt know the meaning of Gorgeous! ugh I hate rude/mean commenters! If they have nothing nice to comment then dont comment at all! :(

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete