Friday, September 3, 2010

Mixed

WOW. Just....... Wow.

That is the ONLY word to describe today (my first day of school's) events.

Wow in a good way, because I met Rebecca and Julie from the blogs, Rebecca's Life and Julie Sparkles! They are both so nice! Also, all of my teachers are very nice.

Wow in a bad way, because;

"MOLLY!" "OH MY GOSH, NO WAY it's MOLLY!"
and the worst of all,
"Aren't you Molly's sister?"

DUDE. I AM, OKAY?! Grr, part of me HATES being a superstar's adopted sister, and the other part LOVES it, because I get to help design her photoshoots and album covers. None of this happened last year!

Oh yeah...

Molly McIntire didn't go to AGPPA last year.

<3 Chrissa Marie-Martha Maxwell.

2 comments:

  1. Jane wants to go to AGPPA if that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! your very nice to!! I was so happy to meet you! and so was Julie! she couldnt stop talking about you! lol.
    everyone kept asking me to about you "isnt that Molly's sister!?" and I was like "Ya so.."

    I hope it doesnt get out of control!

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete