Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Countdowns and Change

SCHOOL COUNTDOWN;
2 days.

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN;
126 days.

GAH.

It's not school that I am worried about, to tell you all the truth I am ecstatic to go back to AGPPA, it's CHRISTMAS. [READ THIS POST to get the back story]After that call, we were all terrified, especially Molly.

Molly was shaking and stuttering. "Y-y-y-you don't think that was MY Emily, d-d-do you?" Abbey's green eyes were almost to the point of tears, "How else could she have known about YOU, US, OUR YOUTUBE, AND MOST OF ALL, HOW COULD SHE KNOW ABOUT MELANIE?! Prudence didn't know about any of the last 3 things until I told her!" Marisol tried calming Abbey down, "It's okay Abbey, Emily's not going to change us." Abbey's face got redder and her eyes got a little wetter "YES SHE WILL! SHE IS GOING TO RUIN OUR PERFECT FAMILY!" Sonali and Prudence ran to calm Abbey down. Julie was the next to talk. "Girls, I think we might not get Emily at Christmas." We all looked at her, with our mouths hanging open. Julie had gone with Mel to her grandma's house earlier. "Mel was talking with her Grandma earlier and Mel asked her if she had ordered Emily yet, and she said no." Julie said with a sigh. I was confused "What does that mean?" Julie looked at me, and said, "I think Mel's changed her mind."


NO. FREAKING. WAY.

-Chrissa

1 comment:

  1. omg!!! wow

    and also ya she probally will get Caroline. but...I was talking to Brittany just a couple minutes ago (well actually I over heard her talking to her mom. lol) and she said she might not even be getting another doll. she said she wants clothes for me and Julie so she might not be getting one anytime soon. :(

    ReplyDelete