Friday, September 10, 2010

Musical Mayhem

Footsteps, Camera-clicking, and Beatles music.

Those are the only three sounds you can hear in our home right now.

The reason?
Melanie got the idea for FOUR music videos, not one or two.
FOUR

AND She wants to at least start getting somewhere with them all.

Am I the star of any of them?
No
Is Sonali the star of any of them?
No.

The stars of the Music Videos are, Molly, Abbey, Prudence, Cindie, and Rebecca, even though we don't have her yet.

I PROMISE to keep you all updated with the Music Videos and what goes on behind-the-scenes :)

-Chrissa

[PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST. If you want ALL of the details, not just my opinions, and updates on ALL of our videos, go to http://www.randomlyretropictures.blogspot.com and Follow and Comment :D]

2 comments:

  1. omg I cant wait to see the music video's!
    and also thanks! I cant wait to get my cell phone. well technically Brittany hasnt confirmed me getting it yet. but I think she'll let me!

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! yes I love GLEE! Julie probally liked it less than me. but Brittany really liked it!
    and ikr! Sisters are annoying but you have to live with them! but you cant live without them. thats horrible that Abbey painted on your wall! good thing it was washable!

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete