Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pwudence's Recwovery

"Hi Prudence!" Charity sniffed.
Prudence looked at Charity and smiled a bit, then blinked twice.

"Outstanding." Dr. Reches smiled, scribbling on his notepad once more.
"Is that all you ever do?" Felicity asked, eyeing him.

Prudence slowly moved her head to face Felicity, she smiled at her.
"Hey Pru." Felicity grinned.

"Is she okay?" Marisol asked Dr. Reches.
"It seems as if she is. But, we can't jump to conclusions." He nodded at his own statement.
"Can she talk?" Sonali asked.

Cindie, who was on the phone with Callie, who was in Chicago with Molly, Julia, and Becca, put the phone on speaker.

"Will Prudence be able to sing?" Callie asked.

"Yes and Yes, but just don't rush her. She will come at her own pace." Dr. Reches advised.

"Oh okay." Sonali and Callie said in unison.
"Hey, Cindie. Can you put the phone by Prudence?" Elizabeth asked.
"Sure." Cindie said, and obeyed Elizabeth. She slowly walked to Prudence and put the phone up to her.

"Hi Prudy!" Elizabeth smiled.
"Ewizabeff." Prudence muttered.

"OUTSTANDING!" Dr. Reches beamed, scribbling on his notepad more rapidly.

"How are you feeling, girl?" Elizabeth asked.
"Peeeachy." Prudence yawned.
"Great! Well, I have to go. I will call you later!" Elizabeth sang.
"Bye Ewizabeff." Prudence's voice was numb. You could barely understand her.

Cindie hung up the phone after Elizabeth did and put the phone back in her purse.

"Cwissa." Prudence smiled at me.
"Pwudence." I giggled.
"Are you mockwing mwe?" She asked.
"No." I smiled.
"Gwood." She smiled.

"She's very chatty." A nurse commented.
"Who you cwalling chatty, wady?" Prudence narrowed her eyes.
"I don't mean it in a bad way, sweetie. It's just, I've never seen someone who's so talkative after coming out of a coma." The nurse defended herself.
"You obviously don't know Prudence." Jess joked.
"Twue. Twue." Prudence nodded.

"Hi Sonawi." Prudence smiled at Sonali.
"Hi Pru. I'm glad you're okay." Sonali grinned.
"Jwoin the cwub." Prudence smirked.

"Hi Marwisol." Prudence smiled.
"Oh Prudence!" Marisol threw her arms around Prudence's head.
"Marwisol, I can't bweath." Prudence's voice was muffled.
"Oh, sorry!" Marisol put her hands to her side.
"Bwut it's nwice two swee you." Prudence giggled.

"Hey Jwessie Bwear." Prudence cooed at Jess.
"Hey Prudy Bean." Jess smiled, happy to see Prudence alive and sort of normal.
"How are ywou?" Prudence, being a sweetheart, asked Jess.
"I'm not important now, how are you?" Jess asked.
"I'm fwine shwine." Prudence cooed.

"Cwindie. It's nwice to swee ywou." Prudence sent a smile Cindie's way.
"Thanks girl. It's nice to see you too." Cindie beamed.
"Can I hwave swome optimwism?" Prudence asked.
"Sure. You'll get better, and your voice will go back to normal." Cindie giggled.
"Thwanks swister." Prudence smiled.

"Cwarity." Prudence turned to look at Charity. I looked for Charity, wait. Where was she? I looked down at the floor.

Yep, Charity passed out.
"Cwarity? Is shwe asweep?" Prudence asked innocently. Apparently she forgot about fainting.
"Yeah, she's asleep." Sonali winked at me while Felicity and Marisol picked up fainted Charity and put her on two chairs.

"It's gwood to be bwack." Prudence smiled at all of us.
"It's good to have you back, Pru." Jess smiled.


<3Chrissa

4 comments:

  1. OMG! It is SO NICE to hear Prudence's voice! Tell her I said HEYYY! And I wove her! Oh and that might have sounded like I was making fun of her BUT I WASNT! It was just a little saying, I WOVE her! hehehe(:

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Prudence I say hello :) I hope she gwets well swoon! :) <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree.. GET WELL SOON< PRUDENCE!

    ReplyDelete