Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'll Get You In The End

"Chrissa?" Matt asked me after school.
I hurried over to his locker, which was directly across the hallway from mine.
"Yeah, Matt?" I asked, my eyes sparkling.

Was today going to be the day?

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.
I could have died.
"Yeah! Sure! Anything!" I squeaked.

I bounced up and down out of excitement and anticipation.

"Wil-" He was cut off.

"HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH JULIA YOU'RE SO FUNNY!" Julie squeaked from all the way down the hall, she was laughing at something that Julia had said.

"You were saying?" I asked.

"Will Y-" He was cut off ONCE MORE.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE! LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED!" Callie, Cindie, and Rita screamed at the top of their lungs while walking towards the door.

DIDN'T ANYONE CARE?!
I NEED TO BE HAPPY TOO!

"Will yo-" He was cut off once again.

"Bye Matt! Bye Chrissa!" Elizabeth waved, then walked out with Jake, Prudence, Nathan and Charity.

"Bye!" We both called out, everyone waved to us.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Will you-" He was cut off.

"Come on, Chrissa!" Sonali called out, then waited for me.

"Will you go out with me?" Matt asked.

I looked at him.
Time stopped.
I looked around, it was all so real.
Time went back to normal.

"Will you?" He asked.
"YES!" I smiled.



Then I woke up

D'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''':

<3Chrissa

3 comments:

  1. Wait, so... did you REALLY convince Matt to take you out while you were dressed as a red-head? I'm confused! /:|

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGG! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH!!!!!!! Then you WOKE UP!!!
    I was reading and my smile was getting wider and wider as I read. And then I saw that matt asked you out and I practically JUMPED up in the air of excitement!
    THEN I scrolled down and my smile dissapeared!
    WHAT A DREAM!!!!!!

    You WILL get him in the end! Even if it means that I have to knock some since into him!
    WOW I seem to VIOLENT! lol :)

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete