Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hey Soul Sisters.

If your wondering about the title, Melanie REFUSES to let any of us dolls listen to that song by Train, even though I have it on my iPod (rebellious, aren't I?)

As for the real reason of this blog,

Today, after school registration, (ack.) I tried to comfort Julie.
All I got in return was "WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO SUFFER?" I couldn't take it anymore, I love Julie like a real sister, so I hate to see her like this, so I went to the one of the only people I know who can make Julie happy.

Yes, that's right, I went and talked to Melanie.

"Yeah, Chris?" she asked.
"Well, Julie has been acting like a semi truck ran over her heart lately" I replied.
"Oh yeah, I was wondering about that. Do you know what happened?" She asked, looking over in Julie's direction.
"No." I lied, which Melanie, like always, knew I did
"And now the truth?" She said.
"Okay, she was on the phone with Ivy a couple days back and she was told, by Ivy, that Ivy wasn't going to be joining our family." I told.
"Oh, really? That's too bad." She said with her mind somewhere else.
"What are you thinking about, Mel?" I questioned.
"Can you keep a secret" She lowered her voice to a whisper.
"Yes."
"I have changed my mind, I am not going to be asking for Ivy, she looks too much like Jess, I am actually asking for a Rebecca for my birthday" She told, I couldn't believe what I had heard.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes! I even found the perfect Becca, she is in the American Girl Place in Chicago. Oh, speaking of that, Mom said we might go there the weekend of my birthday." She replied,
this was news to me. "Am I going?"
"Of course! Every one's going, we are getting our 12th, and most likely final, member of the 'Randomly Retro Girls'" She said.
"Oh." Was all I managed to say.
"I have to go, Chris." Melanie said, then left.

Rebecca?
Chicago?
LAST DOLL?

Oh.... no...

-Chrissa-

5 comments:

  1. hey Chrissa I was just wondering you said after school Registration. and your a doll. so u must go to a doll school or something. lol so I was wondering what it was called and also If I could go there to and my sister Julie?? (we're a doll.) cause my moms been trying to find a doll school that someones come up with or soemthing that we could go to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    ummm...well uh I was wondering if me and my sister Julie could go there to! cause our mom is looking for a school for us. but if it's a school just for you and your sisters or whatever and you want to keep it that way it's ok! you dont have to say yes!
    ~Rebecca
    p.s. I like the whole retro theme school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg really!!! My mom and me are so happy!! yay! thats so nice that you're letting us go there! we'll make sure to tell Julie when she wakes up. she's going to be so happy. I've never been to school before and Julie hasnt either. cause we just got her this summer! yay. Julie and I love retro stuff! Thanks
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and also. you said that it's a performing arts school. does that mean the you have to have a special talent to go into the school. cause me and Julie do. I sing and dance. and she can dance and ice-skate. I dont think ice-skating is a special talent in school but she can also play the violin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thanks! and also when does school start? or has it already started? oh and can you make up like a registration form or something that I can answer the questions?? lol. if thats to much and you dont want to do it it's fine!
    and If you dont mind me asking can you tell me your sister's special Talents??

    ~Rebecca
    p.s. sorry for all the questions!

    ReplyDelete