Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Projects.

DETAILS - (noun) particular facts about something
OUR DETAILS - well;

--Sonali and My Video---
-It's a music video
-it's about our friendship
-we're about to start filming
-it will air on our YouTube channel sometime in August.

---That Surprise Girl That Only Callie Knows About--
-Melanie will be on vacation the time the new doll comes, or is supposed to come.
-Opening video and slide show will be in the same video, like always.
- I can't wait to meet her!

--Abbey and Julie's Cross Country Adventure--
- They will be gone for two weeks
- I won't be able to post for two weeks, and neither will Marisol.
- They are going to; Denver, Colorado, St. Louis, Missouri, Las Vegas, Nevada, Des Moines, Iowa, and many more places!
- They are getting Prudence!!
here is a picture of her;

isn't she pretty? (I ask that a lot, sorry!)



That is all for this post,

<3Chrissa.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chrissa! Just wondering, what's your YouTube? Also, could you please ask Julie and Abbey if they could film their cross-country adventure and post it on YouTube? I LOVE to watch travel videos. Please post your response on my latest post on my blog! Thanks!

    Rock on!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete