Saturday, April 3, 2010

Welcome to CHRISSA'S WORLD :)


Hi everyone!

welcome to my blog..

I'm kinda new to this whole "Blogging" Concept.

so I'll just tell you a bit about me to start this blogging off


~*~Info About Me~*~

Full Name: Chrissa Marie Martha Maxwell

Nickname(s): Chris, Chrissa My Dear (haha), and the worst.. Art Freak .. but that's only to some jerks at school

Best Friends: Sonali Rose Matthews and Gwendolyn Kennedie Thompson (Sonali is my sister and Gwen is my cousin)

Favorite Song: "Martha My Dear" By The Beatles (My favorite Band!)

Pet: Starburst, The cutest little llama EVER!

Personality: Very very very artsy :]


that's just a little bit about me
if you want to see what I look like there I am ^^ up there :)

see you soon!


blogging is actually turning out to be fun.

OH YEAH, My sister Marisol has a blog too

here is the link;

http:/www.magicalmisadventuresofmarisol.blogspot.com


Happy Easter!

<3>

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Chrissa! Welcome to the Wonderful World of Blogging! It was nice getting to know you and I can't wait to read more of your adventures. :)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i CANNOT tell U how much i Love Ur blog.... i LOVE IT!!!!!! how many dolls do U have??

    ReplyDelete