Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mari, My.. Friend :)

Today, Melanie [my mom] thought it'd be a good idea for her two 'bloggers' to hang out together, well that and she said to "get to know eachother", and that's not exactly what we did.

I went into Marisol's room dreading the worst, she's the oldest doll in the house so she tends to be quite bossy.
When I went into her room she said "Oh, Hi Chrissa! I was just getting ready to go outside, you should come to!"
I was shell shocked. This was Marisol. This was the oldest girl in the house. This was THE Marisol, the girl everyone in my family says is "so mean" and "Stuck-up." But I wasn't going to jump to conclusions, so I just said "okay"
when we arrived outside she pulled out her camera, "Here, I'll act like Mel and you just pose!" she grinned. "Okay" I said, "is that all you EVER say" she asked. "No" I said,

Here is the first few photos of me, they turned out great!


This one is one of my favorties :)

Close-up!

Then she zoomed in on my eyes and exclaimed "You have amazing eyes"
I'd heard that before.

after that, I fell (wow I am a klutz) and she said, "stay there! Some pictures in the grass would be pretty!" and she was right! I think they turned out great :)

Then, it was HER turn to get infront of the camera, and as I thought they would, the pictures turned out stunning.

This one is my favorite :)

and she's in the grass in this one..

and this one Melanie thought was SO good, she put it in the intro for AGeatles, our new series

and this last one-it's too pretty for words!


and after, we posed for one together

after that whole taking pictures adventure, we went back inside to find the ground covered in foam letters and shapes so we decided to write things :)

there we are!

After a while she said "Done!" I looked over to what she wrote and to my suprise it said;

I just sat there, staring at it.. I, Chrissa Marie Maxwell, 'rocked?' and to have it said by my oldest sister, crazy "Thank you!" I said it nearly seventeen times.

then I showed her mine.

She tends to go by Mari-Shea rather than Marisol lately, and I'm fine with it. To tell you the truth, I think it suits her now that she's 12.
She smiled and said "Thanks Chris!"
Then she took a red foam star and stuck it right next to my left eye

It looked like this, "I love it!" I told her.

then I did the same to her, except with a white star.

"Thank you!" she said "Your welcome" I replyed. Sonali walked past us and she shot me a 'oh my god, you are actually TALKING to Mari!' look, with Sonali being the youngest, Mari-Shea is her IDOL. So I called her over and we gave her the "Star Treatment" this time with a blue star.

There is Sonali! The color blue looks lovely on her!


Then we all posed for a group picture!

I have found a friend in Marisol- I mean Mari-Shea :)
Who Knew?

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends ;)
~Chrissa :)

4 comments:

  1. Very Kewl that you two are getting along so well .. everyone thought that Marsali and I would not be friends .. Marsali is the girl who started it all and travels everywhere with Mama ..

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that wAS soooo sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww sooooooooooooooo sweet

    ReplyDelete