Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tell Me Why

It seems like everything is looking up, Sonali and I are going to start designing our own clothes for school, I have homeroom with Callie, Prudence and Charity are in my Science class, and I have Art with Matt.

All I need to ask is why.
Why me? Why now? Why is everything so perfect all at once. I know it's kind of impossible for everything to be perfect at once - but it is. Which means that nothing is really impossible. I have defied the odds and here I am, happy as a clam.


Julie and Julia are a perfect example of how nothing is impossible. Two twins who look exactly alike, but they are so different. So different, yet so alike at the same time. I really wish I had a twin, but I guess that makes me unique.


I guess....


I'm sorry for my pointless rambling - it's just I'm really happy and I wanted to share some of my happiness with some of you lovely people.


Love, Chrissa

2 comments:

  1. It's really good that your life is perfect! And, I'm glad you posted again! I love your blog. ;)

    Oh, and my #33 and Lanie are twins, but they're just plain and simply different!

    ~Mr. W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post more!!! I want to know the rest of the story!!!!

    ReplyDelete