Monday, June 14, 2010

Quick Post!

I'll try to make this quick because I have to go study for finals
[yep, we dolls have finals]

but.....
(and you didn't hear this from me but,)
ABBEY'S GOING TO DENVER WITH MELANIE!!!
So, that means we are definatley getting her best friend!!
Oh and, Abbey WILL be getting a blog, but she called her best friend (who will join our family in July!!) her name is Prudence, and she and Abbey will be sharing the blog :)

we'll have to make it, and then I'll post the blog here and so will Mari on hers!!

SEE YA!
<3 Chrissaa :]

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the request :D! We have plenty of spare time this week, so we'll HOPEFULLY have the video up by Saturday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! I'm going to film! I am hoping to get a YouTube the same day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what video?? and that sounds cool melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay,I am happy she is getting a blog.:)

    ReplyDelete