Friday, May 28, 2010

First Day of School!!!


Heyla everyone, Chrissa here and do I have news for YOU!!
If you have read Marisol's blog lately, than you know that her, my sisters and I are going to a new school, American Girls of The Past and Present Academy [or AGPPA] and this Tuesday (June 1st) is our FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! If you can't tell.. I am super excited! The picture up there is what I am going to wear, you like?
Sonali is in all of my classes!
I'll blog later with all the details.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!
<3 Chrissa

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog! It's sooooooo interesting to read! When are you going to post again? I hope nothing tragic has happened that is keeping you from posting!;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i LOVE Ur posts.... and yes i really like her skirt... did U make it??? and i have that exact shirt... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at your new school.:)

    ReplyDelete